See some popular specs below;
1. - Glass areas: Windshield, rear doors and side glass will be removed and replaced with bullet-resistant transparent armor multi-layer glass and polycarbonate inner layer to prevent fragmentation upon ballistic impact. Glass 39mm (Multi Hit), supplied by AGP to be used on all windows. Cargo windows and rear doors dark OEM, front windows medium dark. All transparent areas will be Level B6.
2. - Front driver side window (driver) will be operable to 4/6 inches.
3. - Body: Doors, pillar posts, side panels, kick-panels, firewall, cargo compartment and headers (laterals) will be armored with ballistic composite material equivalent material or air hardened heat treated ballistic steel in accordance with defined standard of defeat. Overlap system used throughout NIJ Level IIIand EN 1063 B6 protection. Cargo are to be protected by means of secondary interior hinged flat glass with swing barn doors. Rear view mirror to be mounted on steel.
4. - Roof: Armored with ballistic composite material in accordance with NIJ IIIA EN 1063 B4 standard.
5. - Floor: Floor areas will be armored with multi-ply rigid ballistic fragmentation material toprotect against single German DM 51 or US M-67 grenade.
6. - Vehicle Structured Modifications: Reinforcement of pillar posts and hinges an hardened plastic door risers installed on all doors.
7. - Fuel tank: Ballistic fragmentations wrap level NIJ IIIA/B4.
8. - Battery: Original replaced with an Optima® bullet-resistant battery.
9. - Electronic control Module (ECM) ballistic protection.
10- Wire meshes tailpipe protection.
11- Locking Gas cap.
12- Five (5) Run flat tire devices.
13- Siren and P.A. two way comm. system
14- Emergency Lights
- Dual Ram Bumpers reinforcement
For all inquiries, email - email@example.com